Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious65

C-body Guy
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know this is an odd request but here it goes!

Does anyone have a set of small bolt pattern wheels with ok tires that I could borrow to get my car transported from Phoenix to Tucson? The car has sat so long that the tires are completely dry rotted off the rims and I really hate to spend the money buying tires for them when I'll be switching to 15" BBP in the near future. So, can an A-body brother help me out?

Dangit, I have a full set of 14" LBP sitting here in Prescott wishing they could help someone.
Hope you find them.

Have you asked 805moparkid?
He has a few Mopars around.

Tires OK, how?
Do they just need to hold air or do they need to be road-worthy?
When and for how long will you need them?

I would have to be clear across the country from you. I have 7 14" SBP narrow rims and decent tires from a 66 Dart that I want to get rid of. They would be perfect for what you need to do.

Good luck.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Tires OK, how?
Do they just need to hold air or do they need to be road-worthy?
When and for how long will you need them?
Roadworthy (towing with a dolly) and just for the day.

I really appreciate the offers I have received from my fellow forum members. You guys rock! Shame everyone is so far away. I'm probably going to end up just trying to find some cheap used tires somewhere as I got to get it moved pretty soon.

Again too far away,I have 5 that I'm sick of trippin' over.

Roadworthy (towing with a dolly) and just for the day.

I really appreciate the offers I have received from my fellow forum members. You guys rock! Shame everyone is so far away. I'm probably going to end up just trying to find some cheap used tires somewhere as I got to get it moved pretty soon.

Kelly,

You've been to Jim's place. At least you know where it is.

Find a cheap Aspen/Volare and he'd be down in a flash to get it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back