SBP Wheels

-

canary runner

riding in a 66 cuda
Reaction score
Does anyone offer SBP rims anymore? Would like either chrome steelies w/baby moons or Crager spokes. I have Keystone Classics but they are beginning to peel real bad. Going on 66 Barracuda. Thanks, Ralph

I think you can get 15X8 slotted mags through summit, but they are not the cool dull 70s color but tacky polish instead

Use the search box in the upper right. "Small bolt wheels" is a good phrase to start. There is many posts here about the subject. I think Summit has the best selection.

Does anyone offer SBP rims anymore? Would like either chrome steelies w/baby moons or Crager spokes. I have Keystone Classics but they are beginning to peel real bad. Going on 66 Barracuda. Thanks, Ralph

I have seen this done. have them lightly sandblasted t get rid of the chrome and have good surface to prime/paint. I have seen it done in combo of black/grey. something to consider. I havn't heard any talk lately of Coy'sWheels. they are china made but offer some SBP mags. yes sbp centers can be put into other rims by these vintage wheel guys. costs some $ no doubt.

Wheel Vintiques, Coker tire, Cragar make SS wheels [but you have to order them and wait some times a year] Coy's wheels have some nice 5 spoke wheels for Small Pattern but in 17 inch, there is always the old American Wheels named Sprint. I went with Wheel Vintique's Rally's 14 x 6/14 x 7 with Coker trim rings and second hand 70s center caps!!
13124837_880183395441388_1418109689803935173_n.jpg
13173684_879975455462182_5659134484828296475_n.jpg

You could always scuff up the paint on the body to make it match the rims and go for that barn find look ;)

There is a seller on eBay--Ron's Rims--selling various SBP wheels. I bought a set of 15x7 American Racing Torque Thrust II's from him and they came out great. Took a few weeks to get them from the time I ordered them.

Stockton Wheels made me these 15x7 4 1/4 backspace. Not cheap at $200 a wheel.

IMG_0207.jpg

Can I go with 14x7 or 15x7 on all 4 wheels on my 66 Barracuda? Would like all 4 rims to be the same size if possible. Thanks, Ralph

I don't think you would have any problems doing that at all, i suppose for rotation is why you want them that way correct.

Can I go with 14x7 or 15x7 on all 4 wheels on my 66 Barracuda? Would like all 4 rims to be the same size if possible. Thanks, Ralph

You just have to make sure you have proper backspacing and they should fit. Bear in mind that tire size will also play into that fit. I have 15x7's going on all four corners on my Dart.

-
Back