-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BKCowGod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Okay, Just got the call from Summit that my rally wheels are delayed another month. Meanwhile I have a disc brake kit burning a hole in my garage.

Best bet would be if someone had two 14x6 (not 14x5.5) Rallyes to match the two I already have on the car:
14x6 Chrysler Rallye Silver Small | 5x4

But I would also be open to some beater 14xWhatever wheels that I could use until mine eventually arrive. Obviously cheap is good here.

I might also be convinced to take a full set of something else, but no bigger than 15" and no wider than 6.5"

I suspect shipping would suck, but I am pretty mobile within the West Coast. So what do y'all got sitting out in your garages gathering dust?

Not mine...

Got you one in Tracy.
single Mopar small bolt pattern 14” wheel and good tire - auto...
Unknown width
Screenshot_20220915-223955.png

I have a set of 4 driver/moving quality small bolt pattern 14x5 1/2 Rallye wheels.
I also have a set of 4 small bolt pattern 14” steel wheels that I used to use to just move the car around.
I can provide pictures of both tomorrow with the width of the steelies.
Your choice free.

I have a set of 4 driver/moving quality small bolt pattern 14x5 1/2 Rallye wheels.
I also have a set of 4 small bolt pattern 14” steel wheels that I used to use to just move the car around.
I can provide pictures of both tomorrow with the width of the steelies.
Your choice free.

I'll look at some pics of them for sure. You planning on going to Fall Fling on Oct 22?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back