Scammer

-

Ronjon

Reaction score
Beware of scammers, the new member and instructions to text someone is a giveaway. See pic of the response I received to a part wanted post I placed.

701CF400-6E98-49A9-8BF5-EF33750DC3A3.jpeg

@Ronjon Please don't rely on the staff to pick a report out of the middle of the general forums section. If you report the issue we get a notification and can go directly to the problem. Gee, let me see, a new members with no posts offering parts a friend owns. Scam!

Last edited:
Just yanked a couple guys from the RR forum for this same reason. Has stock pictures of parts, some I’ve seen in other places, and of course just joined last night about 3am

Maybe we should have a rule in the sale section that the required pics must be of the actual parts, or revise the rule requiring pics to reflect that.

Maybe we should have a rule in the sale section that the required pics must be of the actual parts, or revise the rule requiring pics to reflect that.
Rules are good if they are followed. Why would scammers follow rules.

Another forum I was apart of made you take a picture of actually part and in the picture had to be your screen name and date on a sheet of paper in same picture. Worked really well.

The scary part is that these guys actually know a bit about what they're "selling"

Yup Scam

-
Back