-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ButchHaas

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello. I build scale model Mopars. I am in the process of finishing the 1969 Dodge Scat Pack and found a Dodge News magazine from Nov. 1968 that had a copy of a poster that could be ordered. It was pschodelic themed saying "Five From The Hive". I am looking for one of these poster or a copy to display with my buildups at the NNL East Model Car Show in April 2011. I have attached a copy of the magazine cover. Any help in aquiring one of these would be greatly appreciated. I have already completed my 68 scat pack models and have all but two of the 70's built. Thank you to anyone who can help me or put me in contact with someone who can help me. Butch Haas

Attachments

• !B8620!g!2k~$(KGrHqEOKn!EywoiFsG-BM4WbS)9(!~~_12.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 635
Get in touch with Barry (alaskan ta)he runs the Challenger T/A registry and if anyone would know?Barry will.

I have this Scat Pack poster. I could email you a high resolution pic that maybe you could print out if that helps......:cheers:

Attachments

• Scat Pack Poster.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 471
fill it out and send it in! you never know!lol
Thank you for sending the form. You saved me $30 ordering the magazine. I was going to order it and try and enlarge the form myself, but I see it's in black and white. Also It would be pretty cool if you send stuff in like this and they still had to send to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back