Scat pack window sticker placement

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
I believe these stickers were installed by some dealerships does anyone know where the proper placement was? Or if it was even a thing.

IMG_20210328_163744023.jpg

They should look like this...the bee faces forward on each side. The one you showed is backwards and tilted.

13B767F1-601A-4193-B83C-6F873FCF2989.jpeg

Well good thing I got an extra lol I was going from memory and I thought I had it forward too much and tilted. That's why I asked thanks a lot, but I think one will be looking forward and one will be looking back if you look at the one on your driver's side is that right

Well good thing I got an extra lol I was going from memory and I thought I had it forward too much and tilted. That's why I asked thanks a lot, but I think one will be looking forward and one will be looking back if you look at the one on your driver's side is that right
They were made in pairs, one for each side. Each is a mirror image of the other. Both sides face forward. The bee is supposed to be moving forward on each side looking back over it’s shoulder at the car that is losing.

They were made in pairs, one for each side. Each is a mirror image of the other. Both sides face forward. The bee is supposed to be moving forward on each side looking back over it’s shoulder at the car that is losing.
Copy. Thanks

Didn't people put them on ?
Have you seen some of the stripes put on at the factory, lol.... Hey Billy hand me beer

Back when a sticker meant you had more to than the ones without the sticker.

The Scat Pack quarter window bee decals were mailed to owners by Mopar to install themselves when they joined the “Scat Pack Club”. They were only intended to be put on cars that were actually part of the factory Scat Pack models.

“Dodge created a Scat Pack Club in 1970; members paid $3 per year ($20 in 2017 dollars) for a Mopar Performance catalog, wallet card, jacket patch, window stickers, bumper sticker, forty-page racing guide, the monthly Dodge Performance News, and the quarterly Dodge Scat News.

The first Scat Pack held the Charger R/T, Coronet R/T, Dart GTS, Swinger 340, and Super Bee, surrounded by print ads, brochures, wearables, and decals.

The only change to the cars were a decal and emblem on the Super Bee, and a twin "bumblebee" stripe that could be deleted by the buyer.

In 1970, the Scat Pack cars were the Dart Swinger 340, Coronet Super Bee, Challenger and Charger R/T, and Charger Daytona. In 1971, the Charger Super Bee replaced the Coronet version, and the 340 Demon was added to the list; that was the last year of the promotion“

The Scat Pack quarter window bee decals were mailed to owners by Mopar to install themselves when they joined the “Scat Pack Club”. They were only intended to be put on cars that were actually part of the factory Scat Pack models.

“Dodge created a Scat Pack Club in 1970; members paid $3 per year ($20 in 2017 dollars) for a Mopar Performance catalog, wallet card, jacket patch, window stickers, bumper sticker, forty-page racing guide, the monthly Dodge Performance News, and the quarterly Dodge Scat News.

The first Scat Pack held the Charger R/T, Coronet R/T, Dart GTS, Swinger 340, and Super Bee, surrounded by print ads, brochures, wearables, and decals.

The only change to the cars were a decal and emblem on the Super Bee, and a twin "bumblebee" stripe that could be deleted by the buyer.

In 1970, the Scat Pack cars were the Dart Swinger 340, Coronet Super Bee, Challenger and Charger R/T, and Charger Daytona. In 1971, the Charger Super Bee replaced the Coronet version, and the 340 Demon was added to the list; that was the last year of the promotion“
cool stuff! yeah mine's a factory 1970 340 swinger that's why I wanted to put the sticker on it.

-
Back