Scatpacktom says Hello

-

Scatpacktom

Reaction score
Wanted to say Hello, I'm new here. I used to lurk from time to time so I thought I would join. I like to look at everyone's progress in the restoration section. I have some 71-2 B bodies and some E bodies sprinkled with a few A bodies. Right now I have A bodies on my mind.

I thought I would put a couple pictures up here. I have a B7 70 340 Duster that I bought around 94. When I got it it still had all it's numbers matching "stuff". I mostly use it for racing at the Pure Stock Drags so when I decided that is what I was going to do with it I replaced the entire drivetrain. I'm not sure why since the day I bought it has been beaten regularly.

This is my Demon. I bought it last year and it will be my new "Pure Stocker" as I think the 71 is simply a better combo. I hope to be burning up the Polyglas' by June. This car needs to be fluffed up a bit. It will get a "new" drivetrain as well.

This is my 68. I think I have had since 92? It has probably been painted since 96. I was going to put a hemi in it, collected a bunch of junk for it and changed my mind. The plan now is to build a 440 GSS clone. It will never get done...It just lingers on

In a way I just hate this car

I have a couple others too but I guess I don't have any pictures on this computer.

Anyway, Hello:burnout:

Welcome aboard, they look like fun rides:cheers:
C

Welcome Tom! I have seen your Duster 340 and have always like it. I once saw you run it at the Pure Stock Drags. It is a nice running car and you are no slouch at driving. I now own the White 70 Duster that ran there a few year back. See Ya! David

Welcome, nice looking cars. When you say they're getting new drivetrains, what are you doing with the old ones?

What I mean is, I put the numbers matching parts on the shelf. That way they don't have the chance to get hurt while racing.

Welcome Tom! I have seen your Duster 340 and have always like it. I once saw you run it at the Pure Stock Drags. It is a nice running car and you are no slouch at driving. I now own the White 70 Duster that ran there a few year back. See Ya! David

Randy R's old car? Cool car indeed. I hope it makes it back to the track every now and again?

-
Back