SCCA Cam Challenge

-

joes68340s

Reaction score
I know there isn't much autox on this forum but if there are any people interested I think you can still enter. 3 day event this weekend testing on Friday. Cam is a new class for scca autox just for mucle cars of the 60s 70s and more I cant get to much into it as you should look at the rule book. But if you are interested in running some cones dosent matter if stocker or modified this is something to watch its in Northern California Crows Landing off Highway 5. There will be some fast cars and drivers I know Mary Posey is there and others there are only 2 Mopars registered But even if you just want to watch it is 3 days this Friday. This is a great way to get your cars out stock or modified its great as it opens the door for the older cars that don't really fit into the standard classes.

I have a drag car 71 Duster so no Im not however Im going to help out a buddy who is 1 of 2 Mopars there. I do have a real AAR Cuda that I am in the process of setting it up. Its not a number car its a real nice looking driver. If I could afford 2 cars I have thought of changing the Duster. With this Cam class I am not forced into C prepared. However all the cars running must be street cars as in registered and have most of the original working lights, wipers, interior. I even need to go back and read the rules and classes. I know your in southern Cal and there is someone coming up I don't know him but I think He is running a Valiant.

Sounds like Tom from San Diego. He's on FABO.

What is your friends mopar? Pics?

Your correct Tom 67 Valiant. My friend Rick is running 70 swinger 340 original 340 drivetrain but not an original 340 Swinger with 73 brakes bigger bars, bigger sway bar. Im photo upload challenged I have never been able to upload photos on this and other sites. Heck I don't even own The 340 Formula S anymore. I cant get any of my photos to upload to big.

If you reduce the photo to about 600kb they will upload.

You do need to hit the "Go Advanced" button under the text box when you reply to a thread. Then click upload photos.

I cant find anything that says go advanced also Not sure how to reduce the photo size. Yes I am that computer challenged. I cant get my wife whos good with computers to resize. I will keep trying.

-
Back