School me on Stock Eliminator?

-
I simply like old school,budget racing.That is what attracts me to Mopars,the work done by Chrysler still is (sort of )relevant. today.

The only budget for racing is HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO ? I have a couple of Bracket Racers that go real fast on a low budget with a small blk, using a Cast Stroker crank ! 66 Dart 2dr all steel, only a Fiberglass hood ! 3400# w/driver, 83/4 rear, 4.88 gear w/spool and axles ! 10.20's with a flat tappet cam, Cast iron 340 heads, and a 800cfm Holley, w/904 & w/trans brk ! It now goes 9.70's w/Alum Heads and Roller Cam, Total investment of $5500. It's deadly consistant !

The only budget for racing is HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO ? I have a couple of Bracket Racers that go real fast on a low budget with a small blk, using a Cast Stroker crank ! 66 Dart 2dr all steel, only a Fiberglass hood ! 3400# w/driver, 83/4 rear, 4.88 gear w/spool and axles ! 10.20's with a flat tappet cam, Cast iron 340 heads, and a 800cfm Holley, w/904 & w/trans brk ! It now goes 9.70's w/Alum Heads and Roller Cam, Total investment of $5500. It's deadly consistant !

John, congratulations; that is really hauling for the combination of parts you have AND the minimal total expenditure you shelled out.

~I~'m impressed!! Totally!!!:D

-
Back