School Pictures

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
My son Alexander is 4 yrs old and in VPK. I went in the other day to pick him up and the teacher asked if I would like to see his school pictures. I was expecting those corny head shots that we all had taken in school. I was surprised to see these. Here is 4 of about 20 they took. MMG

Attachments

• vpk4.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 232
  • vpk3.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 231
  • vpk2.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 244
  • vpk1.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 250
You and Laurie have a done great job Christopher.

I had a chance to meet Christopher and his family at the Garlits MOPAR show. Alexander was one of the most well behaved 4 year olds I have been around in a long time. Good job guys. 8)

A handsome young man for sure. (Gets his looks from mom?)
From what I've read, congrats man. Raising kids is one of the most uplifting and infuriating endevours. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
Although, I do now find myself apologizing to my mother. Daily.

Good looking kid! Better keep an eye on that one, he's got the devil in his eyes! One of my little girls has that same mischevious gleam - we keep her under close surveilance!

A handsome young man for sure. (Gets his looks from mom?)
From what I've read, congrats man. Raising kids is one of the most uplifting and infuriating endevours. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
Although, I do now find myself apologizing to my mother. Daily.

Yes, he gets all his looks from his mother. I'm just lucky I found someone to mate with. MMG

Great pics Christopher! Looking back at all the pics I had from school- makes you wonder: WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? lol

Check out www.badyearbookphotos.com

This one cracks me up... how would you show that to your friends? lol

Gotta admit though- a couple of mine were almost as bad. What were WE thinkin in the 70's????

Attachments

• tumblr_l6y0zz2apz1qd1z7lo1_500.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 53
-
Back