Schumacher Creative Services ?

-

hoosierdaddy

Reaction score
Just wondering if they going out of business (most items out of stock) or are they just not updating their inventory online ?

Just received headers from them 3 weeks ago. Placed order right before Memorial Day weekend, they sent them off for coating, received them promptly. Remember, they are not Holley and have a ton of inventory hanging around. Call them, easy to deal with.

Second above reply. Bought my motor mounts from them. Great service and good to deal with. Going to use their headers, which I bought from a FABO member. Good quality and thick tubing.

Supply and demand. He may now limit what is kept on hand..... But the stuff from there is top notch for sure and eazy peazy to deal with. I can think of atleast one other Mopar vendor who could take lessons from Schumacher.....

JW

Just ordered rec'd and used another set of /6 K to 360 spool mounts.
Great stuff.
Not a huge outfit but never had a time issue with them on any order.
Call and get your questions answered.
Not today though:D

Just wondering if they going out of business (most items out of stock) or are they just not updating their inventory online ?
Back in December of last year I ordered a set of his Tri Y small block headers after 3 months of waiting I canceled the order.

Back in December of last year I ordered a set of his Tri Y small block headers after 3 months of waiting I canceled the order.
Now that sucks!
Otherwise, I found them to be about a mom and pop shop with excellent experience with them.

-
Back