-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyO

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a Schumacher '73-'76 S6 to Small Block V8 conversion kit. The S6 is out and 408 (360) is ready to go in.
Thank you everyone.

I need a Schumacher '73-'76 S6 to Small Block V8 conversion kit. The S6 is out and 408 (360) is ready to go in.
Thank you everyone.

Where in California you located? I have a spare 73 to 76 K Frame for a V8 that I would sell you. You won't need a conversion kit for that, since it's already for a V8.

Where in California you located? I have a spare 73 to 76 K Frame for a V8 that I would sell you. You won't need a conversion kit for that, since it's already for a V8.

southern ca. Orange County. Where are you? Thanks.

I'm in Downey so relatively close.
How much are you asking for it, what's the condition and could you please send photos? I rebuilt the control arm and installed new heavier torsion bars. Just need the K.
Thank you so much.

How much are you asking for it, what's the condition and could you please send photos? I rebuilt the control arm and installed new heavier torsion bars. Just need the K.
Thank you so much.

It's in pretty good condition. The pivot pin holes are good with no cracks in the welds. The mount holes for the sway bar are in great condition too. Sometimes those are broken. No cracks in the steering box mount either. All in all, it looks pretty good for 45 year old K frame.

I've cleaned it up a little bit. The paint has weathered away so it has some light surface rust but nothing that won't clean off with steel wool. I don't have pictures of it at the moment, but I can try to take some when I get home. Hopefully, there's still daylight.

I was asking $200.00, but I'll take some detailed pictures and then you can shoot me an offer. Need to make more room in my small garage.

It's in pretty good condition. The pivot pin holes are good with no cracks in the welds. The mount holes for the sway bar are in great condition too. Sometimes those are broken. No cracks in the steering box mount either. All in all, it looks pretty good for 45 year old K frame.

I've cleaned it up a little bit. The paint has weathered away so it has some light surface rust but nothing that won't clean off with steel wool. I don't have pictures of it at the moment, but I can try to take some when I get home. Hopefully, there's still daylight.

I was asking $200.00, but I'll take some detailed pictures and then you can shoot me an offer. Need to make more room in my small garage.

Wonderful. Thanks again. Very kind of you.

A friend that works in a custom shop just put in a Schumacher conversion. Had to add shim in passenger side. To get motor to sit right. He wished customer bought a K-member

Wonderful. Thanks again. Very kind of you.

I work in Torrance and will be up that way Thursday. Stuck in jury duty in Santa Ana till then. Will you be available Thursday where I can swing by and take a look at it?
Thanks.

I work in Torrance and will be up that way Thursday. Stuck in jury duty in Santa Ana till then. Will you be available Thursday where I can swing by and take a look at it?
Thanks.

Yes, I'll be available. Send me a message with your email address. I had my son take pictures since he didn't have class today. I can send you the pictures I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back