Schumacher Tri-y Headers

-

rklein383

Reaction score
Anyone altered their schumachers to fit a four speed. I just ordered a set and am planning on doing it myself. Any tips out there would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rod

Anyone altered their schumachers to fit a four speed. I just ordered a set and am planning on doing it myself. Any tips out there would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rod

Well, for starters you have to move out the whole header for clearance for the starter. The starter sticks out farther because of the bell housing. Then you have to bring it back in on the bottom to miss the torsion bar and then you have to move the bottom of the header to miss the z-bar and relocate the flange.

Or Accurate Exhaust Products does the modification to fit for 4-speeds.

bought mine from accurate already modified, along with the complete system. I dont have them on yet so i cant answer the obvoius next question. But hopefully i will soon

Cool, mine are on back order. If I don't hear from you, I guess I will figure it out on my own. Sounds like a challenge and should be fun.
Rod

bought mine from accurate already modified, along with the complete system. I dont have them on yet so i cant answer the obvoius next question. But hopefully i will soon

-
Back