SCORE!!!!!! Look what I just bought for a buck.

-
No, they used to haul there canoe around on it. I plan to switch the bumpers and get rid of them.

what size Buck? ten pointer I hope
did you have to have it dressed first?
or just trade it whole?
what did you use to bring it down, 30-30, 30-06, bow?

It was the normal sized buck, about 7" by 2". Washington was dresses up anymore than usual, I did keep just a small corner of the buck though, just for ***** and giggles. I took it down with my bare hands!

great find J that is awesome!!! i though my nice sharktooth grill was a good find for $125 just a few months ago but an entire car for a $1? THAT IS AMAZING! Keep a great relationship with that ol' guy maybe take him to lunch in it when it's got fresh paint! :)

I will stay friends with him. He really wants to go for a ride in my 340 car when its done.

Wow. I got mine on the receipt for a buck even though it was free (from my grandfather), but it cost a little more than that to get it up here.

I bought a 86 Mazda B2000 pick up for 50 bucks once. The guy in the tow truck from the wrecking yard came to haul it off and told the owner it was worth 40 and the tow. I scoffed and offered the dude $50 much to the dismay of the tow truck driver thief. On the phone they negotiated $75 and the tow, and we both knew that but the drivers offer $40 and skim the rest. I drove that thing to Canada and back with nothing more than 3 quarts of oil. But a buck is hard to beat. Probably find that in the seats!

Nice Ride!!, You must be the Bargain Hunter of The WORLD!!!:blob::blob::blob:

-
Back