Score of a lifetime, with a question.

-

dart19666

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So today I was driving down the street taking the kid to school and I passed by a my neighbors house down the street and he was taking out the trash. I waved Hi and he flagged me over. I drove over he said "your a Mopar guy right?" I replied,"Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh, whats up." He said "I have had this box in my garage for 15 years now and if you want it you can have it." I got out and he handed me brand new set of mopar performance .810" torsion bars. The receipt was still in the box and his buddy bought them brand new From "bob mazzolini racing" For the low price of 180 bucks and yes they are made in Canada. Fucken score. I bought him a six pack and just dropped it off, he was stoked. Now I am in the garage pulling out my .870" and stabbing them in. Just thought that I would share that bitchen score.

So now to my question, I know which one is left and which one is right. But what end goes into the lower control arm? The right one on the end has a "446R 332" the other end "446R K X" the other bar is the same just an "L" difference for left. Thanks for the help.

Ps I looked at the ones that I took out and they have different makings so I could not just match it up. :sign3:

Shouldn't matter. I install so I can read the "R" & "L", but yours do that either way.
Sounds like you wanted thinner T-bars for drag racing. Most people go thicker for better handling.

end to end does not matter

normally even no is right had side (pass)

odd no is driver side

these smaller? than original? may not gain anything or these for the strip

Shouldn't matter. I install so I can read the "R" & "L", but yours do that either way.
Sounds like you wanted thinner T-bars for drag racing. Most people go thicker for better handling.

Yes this is a low 10's with throttle stop and high 9's without throttle stop. I want more weight transfer to help my 60' times and I have in the junk yards looking for some /6 bars. These cars are getting harder to find there so no luck. But this was a crazy score, this has never happened to me before.

end to end does not matter

normally even no is right had side (pass)

odd no is driver side

these smaller? than original? may not gain anything or these for the strip

Yeah I know which one went left or right, but did not know which end went into LCA or if it even mattered. This is a race car.

-
Back