Score of the year for me .. '68 Cuda 340 FS

-
Awesome find! Sucks about the frame rails. I am in dire need of 69 stainless sir. Especially, the rear quarter windows. I know you're being bombarded with parts request, but I could really use that trim. Please let me know. Thanks! Good luck with everything. Surprised he didn't throw a motor in on the deal too! Ha ha!

That's awesome looking even in it present state! Just knowing some of it's history are cool facts. Would that have been built just for Canada? If you decide to sell the 69 front clip parts my A56 needs a driver side front fender. Thanks in advance and "nice catch"!

Cool find Mike...too bad the car is too rough to save,would have been a sweet ride before the crash...
I just stumbled on this tread today and strangely enough I ended up buying that A100 van that was at the shingle mill a couple months ago.Was quite a place out there,talk about being at the end of the road...actually drove out there in the Road Runner to take a look at it and was getting a bit worried when the pavement ended and the road was getting pretty rough.It was worth it,though,as the van is in pretty decent shape for one of those early vans and is a strong runner.

Attachments

• sandblasted frame close.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 133
  • frame test 2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 109
Cool find Mike...too bad the car is too rough to save,would have been a sweet ride before the crash...
I just stumbled on this tread today and strangely enough I ended up buying that A100 van that was at the shingle mill a couple months ago.Was quite a place out there,talk about being at the end of the road...actually drove out there in the Road Runner to take a look at it and was getting a bit worried when the pavement ended and the road was getting pretty rough.It was worth it,though,as the van is in pretty decent shape for one of those early vans and is a strong runner.

Very cool Greg! Where did you hear about the van? What are your plans for it?

That car looks in need of major high dollar and extensive repairs. Hope you are looking to keep it after all the money its going to take to rebuild it. Not trying to discourage you but the car isn't going to be worth anywhere near what your costs are going to be when finished. Anyways good luck with the build. JMO

Nice find. I remember covering up a perfectly good interior wuth that diamond tuck, was cool back in the day :)

Very cool Greg! Where did you hear about the van? What are your plans for it?

I saw it on UsedNamiamo when I was looking for a decent Dodge van to replace the rusty Ford van with a tired motor that I'm currently driving.I wasn't looking for an older van but it caught my eye so I emailed the owner as I was heading up that way to look at a 90ish Dodge van which I ended up buying.The owner of the 66 did'nt get back to me at that point but I saw the ad again a few weeks later where he added that he was done moving and the van was ready to sell.
I emailed him again and this time he did get back to me so I headed up in the Road Runner to go look.The van is originally from Portland OR so it's still really solid and the person who brought it up to Canada swapped in the hopped up slant 6 which runs strong.It definitely does need some TLC so I've been gathering up parts for some mechanical work that I want to do before I put it back on the road next spring.It needs things like a new clutch and some better brakes.

I found a good cheap indoor parking space for it so I have it stored there for the winter while I look for parts for it.

-
Back