score!

-

caferacerx

BAND MEMBER
Reaction score
went to the scrap yard the other day and found this in the pile, they let me have it for free! put a new cord on it ...........and it works GREAT! the date stamped on it is 2-60 half a century old and it still spins like new!

Attachments

• bench grinder 006.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 211
I cant believe someone threw this away as scrap metal! funny thing is I have been wanting to get a new bench grinder all year just never had the extra cash, and this falls at my feet,(literally) also got a pair of 25lbs dumbbells, the owner of the scrap yard was cool enough to tell me to just put it on my truck and it will weigh out when I leave (so the weight of the grinder and dumbbells was just deducted from the weight of the scrap I was selling)

Cool find! I've got one just like it (without the rust) that I got years ago from my grandfathers workshop.

Outstanding :eek::eek:
Good things happen to good people is my thoughts on this caferacerx 8) Wow you saved your self some cash there bud :cheers:

Nice find. I've got the same one also,(without the rust). Picked mine up at an estate auction about two years ago for $15.00.

When I go to the scrap yard I take a buddy and have them drive since I weigh more. I get out of the truck after the weigh in as we drive back after dumping it lol

-
Back