score!

-

MI_Mopar

Reaction score
I found this guy on CL, he had a full rust free front clip for my 73 dart. so i went out to look at it, he had a comp restored 70 dart, a 72 duster and a mint challenger! he said he was getting out of the mopar scene and wanted to get rid of some stuff. I got the front clip, 3 ralley rims, a set of 360 heads that he already had hot tanked and even did a little porting on and the valves all for $80! plus he said that if i ever needed help on anything to give him a call so i was a good day.

Now that is a good deal. Mine is getting a face lift too. Have you started building your engine? I am very happy with my combo so far.

LOL, I just found this. My husband always says he's getting out of the mopar scene, HE LIES. :toothy10:

We just wanted to help a young guy out. The stuff isn't as great as he makes it sound (the heads need more machine work than they are worth IMO, the fenders have filler) but it isn't that bad either. Especially for the price, which was FREE for the heads and rims.

BTW...the Dart is a '76 that we converted into a '70 lookalike. And NO CARS ARE FOR SALE. Not while I'm around, at least. :-D

Not bad sleuthing for a girl that's only posted 9 times in the past 4 years, huh?

-
Back