scored a 72 dart with all the goodies

-

abodyhotrod

Reaction score
i just picked this up last night. for 3 grand. i havent figured out all the details but so far what i see is awsome. the car was an auto 340 w/ air. now has a i believe built 318, but said to have cam noise dont know yet. also a big ol strange rear end w/ 3.73s. tti full 3in exaust. and more goodies.i will get to this one soon but i had to crack open the valve cover when i got her home to see what i would find.keep you posted

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2644.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2668.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

Damn! There's all kinds of good stuff on there already!! Is that a Dana 60 under that thing???? Nice adjustable rockers, sway bar, a/c too. Good score man.

Dana 60, TTI heads, A/C and it runs for $3000 ? Thats all most as much as I paid for my 71 in pieces. Good deal !

The rockers look to be 273 pieces.

Dude, you got screwed big time!
But since I feel so sorry for you, let me make you feel better, and give you your money back. Then I'll be the one suffering, and you won't have to.......
Damn man, great score!

monday i'll tear her apart to see what i may need.this is gonna be my new daily driver. gimme a week and she'll be on the street.

that is a good buy...saw it for sale in vegas a few months ago....then it was on ebay also....

-
Back