Scotch

-

spl440

Everybody's Fool
Reaction score
scotch.jpg

It won't ease pain or make bad memories fade but if you have enough you will not care anymore.
Yote

Funny scotch story:
While stationed in Germany (79-83) We took the British Troop train to Berlin. Before dinner the steward asked me if I wanted a drink. I asked for a bourbon and Coke. The guy looked at me like I had a horn growing out of my head. I repeated my request and added, "You know, coke with some whiskey in it". He shook his head and said something like, "OK, if that's what you want." When he came back, I tasted my drink, and it was terrible. The steward said, "I have never had anybody ask for Coke with scotch in it." Yuck, don't try it.

Funny scotch story:
While stationed in Germany (79-83) We took the British Troop train to Berlin. Before dinner the steward asked me if I wanted a drink. I asked for a bourbon and Coke. The guy looked at me like I had a horn growing out of my head. I repeated my request and added, "You know, coke with some whiskey in it". He shook his head and said something like, "OK, if that's what you want." When he came back, I tasted my drink, and it was terrible. The steward said, "I have never had anybody ask for Coke with scotch in it." Yuck, don't try it.
Scotch is always drunk straight on the rocks. Single malt is the best but can be expensive.
I just came back from London U.K. this week and was in a store that only sold Scotch. There a bottle of single malt Scotch there that was 2800 pounds which works out to approx. 3572 dollars U.S. That would be hard to swallow.

Scotch is always drunk straight on the rocks. Single malt is the best but can be expensive.
I just came back from London U.K. this week and was in a store that only sold Scotch. There a bottle of single malt Scotch there that was 2800 pounds which works out to approx. 3572 dollars U.S. That would be hard to swallow.
Actually, that would be pretty easy to swallow. LOL

-
Back