-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFalcon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Posting for a friend. He's about to buy a 67 Barracuda Fastback for his first car. After I showed him my car he got interested in Mopar more. Did some searching and I found him a deal in his hometown. Problem is, the engine don't work. Currently it has a 225 in it.

If anyone around the Dallas area has a running engine please let me know. Any engine will do, although I'm sure his mother would prefer a 225 haha. If you have the engine and transmission together, that's even better. Currently its a manual, and he only knows auto. Transmission isn't a biggie, but the engine is.

If anyone has anything, or any leads, let me know. Shoot me a PM or comment here.

Thanks FABO! Yall are some great guys

Posting for a friend. He's about to buy a 67 Barracuda Fastback for his first car. After I showed him my car he got interested in Mopar more. Did some searching and I found him a deal in his hometown. Problem is, the engine don't work. Currently it has a 225 in it.

If anyone around the Dallas area has a running engine please let me know. Any engine will do, although I'm sure his mother would prefer a 225 haha. If you have the engine and transmission together, that's even better. Currently its a manual, and he only knows auto. Transmission isn't a biggie, but the engine is.

If anyone has anything, or any leads, let me know. Shoot me a PM or comment here.

Thanks FABO! Yall are some great guys

Dallas, Florida????
Dallas, Texas???

I live in Texas and have a very nice low mileage (1000 miles) 904 for sale. I replaced the 904 with an overdrive. It works perfect and I can guarantee that it will work great and last a long time if you hook it up correctly. It came out of a '69 Barracuda Fastback with 318 motor.

Sent you a PM!

treblig

Dallas, Florida????
Dallas, Texas???

I live in Texas and have a very nice low mileage (1000 miles) 904 for sale. I replaced the 904 with an overdrive. It works perfect and I can guarantee that it will work great and last a long time if you hook it up correctly. It came out of a '69 Barracuda Fastback with 318 motor.

Sent you a PM!

treblig

Texas! I let him know what ya had. He's worried about how much everything is gonna cost. He's just trying to make sure he can get it running. His parent's aren't 100% on board as they aren't exactly car people, nd they're concerned about the price as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back