Searching For Lost 1970 B7 Dart.. Blue Scat Stripe

-

Dantra

69 Dart.. AKA Butters
Reaction score
In the early - mid 70s, my Uncle sold his 340 Dart Swinger and I'd love to find it.. so would he! Sold IN West Terre Haute Indiana in 1978. It was pretty unusual. 340 car with a bench seat 4 speed. B7 blue with a blue Scat Stripe, white vinyl top, blue interior and in place of a 6 pack, it was ordered with a 4bbl. VIN LM23HOR141260 .

IMG_0506.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't realize a 6 pack was even a factory option on a Dart. I thought all 340's came with a 4BBL.

It would be a nice car to have back that's for sure. :thumbsup: Good luck with your search.

I didn't realize a 6 pack was even a factory option on a Dart. I thought all 340's came with a 4BBL.

It would be a nice car to have back that's for sure. :thumbsup: Good luck with your search.
6 pack? 4 barrel only.

I think this is an example of memory becoming more hazy as years go by. You hear it all the time at a show or when someone sees your car at a stop light and says ‘that thing have a Hemi in it? About 30+yrs ago my neighbours best friends sisters boyfriend had a Duster GTS with a Hemi in it. It also had a Dana 60 rear end too. He factory ordered it and it was fast. I even drove it once too.’

A Dart was never available from the factory with a 6 pack or 6 barrel.

Good luck in your search!

Last edited:
I think this is an example of memory becoming more hazy as years go by. You hear it all the time at a show or when someone sees your car at a stop light and says ‘that thing have a Hemi in it? About 30+yrs ago my neighbours best friends sisters boyfriend had a Duster GTS with a Hemi in it. It also had a Dana 60 rear end too. He factory ordered it and it was fast. I even drove it once too.’

A Dart was never available from the factory with a 6 pack or 6 barrel.

Good luck in your search!
It possible that I am misunderstanding hum

Screenshot_20230520-101354_Messages.jpg

There was never an option code available on the order form to add a six pack to those cars.
I didn't think there was either.. But I'm not an A bodies expert.. Yet. I'm not gonna argue or try to correct his memory. I just put it like he said

-
Back