seat belts, window trim, for a 68 dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, im looking for a complete seat belt setup for my 68 dart , along with all the hard ware to go with it , black is prefered but color really doesnt matter i have had my baby for four months and yet to actually take her out on the street. Im also looking for front and rear window trim as most of mine is gone. and if you have a good deal on a gas tank for the 68 let me know. "still working with limited funds but i am working"
thanks everyone,
leaningtowerofpower!

Have you considered going to a parts yard and pulling the 3 point belts out of something else ? Your 68 should have shoulder belts so they would be required to pass a safety inspection. Those were seperate belts and buckles from the lap belts without retractores. Metal park tougues at the visors and plastic ones on the front of the seats, just a dang mess really.

Have you considered going to a parts yard and pulling the 3 point belts out of something else ? Your 68 should have shoulder belts so they would be required to pass a safety inspection. Those were seperate belts and buckles from the lap belts without retractores. Metal park tougues at the visors and plastic ones on the front of the seats, just a dang mess really.

,im going to look in my buddies 72 duster to see how the mounted up, i never really paid any attention on any other darts i had over the years at the seat belt setup. i probably will be hitting main street "pic and cant afford to pull "junkyard to see what i can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back