seat covers

-

aaadave

Reaction score
i know this has been asked before, but has anyone used year one seat covers lately? i know legendary makes the best, but i can get them through year one for about $200 less, if their of any quality. not building a show car. thanks, dave.

You get what you pay for
And you can keep the chinese working or someone here in the USA working?

the seat cover year one has are crap, if your wanting other colors besides black. plus the center sections on the bench seat or back seat parts are seamed together not a one piece like factory. and there colors are off when i did mine on my 70 dart the green covers did not match and it was a headache it took almost 6 months for yearone to get it right and they ended up getting me legendary stuff but year one did take care of me for the inconvienace they gave me brand new carpet a 75 dollar credit and a t-shirt. the company they get there stuff from is P U I and legendary but 9 times outta 10 they get you the pui crap cause its cheap

You get what you pay for
And you can keep the chinese working or someone here in the USA working?

Agreed. My mistake was buying a headliner from Ebay to save a few coins. It was a PUI product. Fastback headliner in a box marked coupe.
I dont know if Year One gets there seat covers from China though.
I am very pleased with my Legendary seat covers and my Year One headliner.

-
Back