Seat covers?

-

7duster4

Reaction score
Has anyone ever installed seat covers themselves? I have a bench seat in my Duster but it's a little worn with a couple small tears. I was thinking about just getting a new cover. I always heard that if laid out in the sun they just stretched over the actual seat. Has anyone have experience with this? If so what are your thoughts?

All info is appreciated
Thanks.

I do mine all the time no matter what car i have.I just posted a pic of the seats that i am doing now at meambers resto.the last guy did even remove the old ones.Me i remove the factory ones so i get a look at the foam end get a better fit.Trust me do thease your self.As soon as you remove the first ones you will see how it works.And i put my covers in the dryer for 10 minutes to warm them up first.

I agree with snake...just do it!!! (Nike) Honestly it's not hard and when you're done you'll be lookin for another to do.

I find bench seats to be easier than buckets or I should say large covers easier than small. Headrest and armrest covers can be a struggle too.
I've seen cars on ebay with "new Legendary seat covers" in the description.
Wrinkles everywhere. Looked like they tossed 1/2 the batting. The skins fit tight and in that is the fight. Follow the instructions that come with Legendary covers and we'll all be satisfied with your results. Cheers

-
Back