seat found shipping info needed

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Well I found a bench seat that I've been searching for.Besides greyhound what would be the least expensive way to ship from California to Indiana

put the word out and see if there are any members that can help there was a thread 2/3 weeks ago about members doing that Paul

I brouse the Classic Funny Car Board site and those guys often help each other transport a variety of things. Unfortunately you just missed a great opportunity with the March Meet taking place just last weekend in CA. It might just be worth a try....

http://www.classicfunnycarboard.com

Call Bill at 216-832-8697. He is out on the west coast right now looking for a haul back to Ohio. He may be able to help but you need to act fast.

Call Bill at 216-832-8697. He is out on the west coast right now looking for a haul back to Ohio. He may be able to help but you need to act fast.

Thanks I called Bill and he's heading to Washington but trying to find a load back and will keep me in mind

I've taken them apart and shipped them on UPS in the past but I haven't checked the cost lately. I've also crated them and shipped by truck but that was more expensive. That was years ago so I don't know what the current prices would be.

-
Back