Seat ID Needed

-

Map63Vette

Reaction score
So when I bought my 67 Dart and saw the rear seat I figured something was wrong. The back didn't seem to fit right and was just hideous to look at since it didn't match at all anyway. The bottom seems to fit well, so I assume it might be correct. My questions are, does anyone know what car this back section is off of? It sort of fits size-wise, but the bottom loops don't hook into the tabs on the inner tubs because it hits the V-brace and can't push back far enough to hook in. The second question is what pattern is the bottom section (or what car is it out of)? The VIN on the car makes it a Dart 270 model, and checking on Legendary Interiors they list different parts for all the different models. However, I really like the ribbed style and want a back to match because I was going to paint / stitch in new ribs that match the front seat colors for a nice two-tone setup. The last question is what cars can I cross reference to find a seat back that will fit? 67 seems to be an interesting year that had a few different one-year only parts and I hope that isn't the case for this seat back because I'm not very optimistic that I'll be able to find one...

Anyway, here are the seats in quesiton. I can try to get better pictures if you need them.

Rear Back.jpg

Rear Bottom.jpg

-
Back