Seat ID please

-

clhyer

Reaction score
From another site I frequent, a question of what these buckets may have come from.
C

100_0455.jpg

Those look a little like some old charger seats I got with a parts car. I didn't know what they were until someone from the B/C body site saw them in the A body "for sale" stuff. I got $450 (plus shipping) for them. They were in worse condition than yours. The ones you have are not exactly like the ones I had but they're very similar???
Funny part is that I only paid $750 for the 67/68 Barracuda parts car!!!!!

Treblig

They are not Mopar seats. I can tell by the mounting brackets. Can I see the backs,side and bottom? I saw a set of AMC buckets recently that looked a lot like yours.

They are not Mopar seats. I can tell by the mounting brackets. Can I see the backs,side and bottom? I saw a set of AMC buckets recently that looked a lot like yours.

I'll have to agree about the seats not being Mopar now that I went back and looked at the old pics of the seat brackets I used to have for the seats. But my point was that....just because the seats look old and wore out and are not out A body or B/C Mopar body doesn't mean that they're not worth lots of money. I had no idea how much my seats were worth, in fact, I was planning on offering them for $100. Someone from the B/C Mopar Forum saw them when I was inquiring about their origin and I was offered $450. They even paid for shipping from S. Tex to way up North ($225, Greyhound). The brackets are also a very important asset.
When someone is restoring a car they go crazy sometimes????

Treblig

Thanks for the guesses. There were no other pics, but they did say there is a zipper up the back of them.
C

Take a look at the Legendary Interiors catalog or Web site. They have pictures of seats/upholstery that are pretty useful.

-
Back