Seats

-

CharlieRotten

Green Member
Reaction score
I want to pull seats out of a wrecked SRT-4 Neon and put them in my duster.

Anyone know how i would mount them?

I dont think i would be able to buy different mounting hardware for them and im not sure how i would mount the stock hardware into my car.

If anyone has done a seat swap out of a newer car let me know if you have any knowledge on how this works.

Thanks!

the problem with the dusters and darts is there is a high side and low side track needed for both sides of the car so a set of equall length tracks will not work

I haven't done that swap but you should be able to fab a metal spacer from some tube steel or something to make the height even.

For my Sebring vert seats, using spacers to make the seats level made them sit too high for my liking. I got tired of dickin around with the raised part of the floor where the bench seats bolt in so I cut them out. Filled in the hole with some 16 ga. sheet metal then went over the top and bottom with 1/8 x 3" steel to re-inforce the floor. Remember that the Sebring vert seats have the seatbelts integrated so strengthening the floor was essential. Anyways, it makes it alot easier fitting non stock seats when the floor is flat or nearly flat.

Attachments

• floor 006_1.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 112
  • floor 007_1.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 108
-
Back