Sebring?? rim size/bolt pattern

-

66Dvert

Working on my custom car parts again!
Reaction score
I was just looking through my kid's literature on his 1999 sebring and noticed that HIS bolt pattern was 5 x 100mm or in my world 5 on 4" but didn't see the back spacing on his. will they fit the early a bodies?63-66 dart and valiants. and can you find them with the correct backspacing needed to look good in the wheel well. I saw 15" through 18" listed as a fitment for his car and was just wondering if anyone has tried them?

I was just looking through my kid's literature on his 1999 sebring and noticed that HIS bolt pattern was 5 x 100mm or in my world 5 on 4" but didn't see the back spacing on his. will they fit the early a bodies?63-66 dart and valiants. and can you find them with the correct backspacing needed to look good in the wheel well. I saw 15" through 18" listed as a fitment for his car and was just wondering if anyone has tried them?

5 on 4 is not 100 millimeters. 4 inch = 101.6 millimeters. Yes, it is close and has been tried. Do a search on the site and you might find more information.

5 on 4 is not 100 millimeters. 4 inch = 101.6 millimeters. Yes, it is close and has been tried. Do a search on the site and you might find more information.

hmmm I did a search and didn't find anything on the sebring / SBP setup to see if it's work.
100 to 101.6 won't cut it. I'd rather be safe than try that, with my luck I'd break the lugs driving it down the street
thanks

Yeah, the centerline/backspacing is totally wrong. I think the center hole is off too. I haven't found any FWD vehicle with wheels that will work.

-
Back