[ATTENTION] Secret Santa 2017

-
It appears that all of the packages have been shipped on on there way to their victims! Im hoping they all make it in time! I cant wait to see the pictures of what everyone received.

OK guys and girls...... It doesn't get any better than this..... My wish was for someone to gift a couple of kids in need. Brian blew it out the water and then some. We are the only ones who know what these kids are getting. As I type this we have a couple of adult cutting onions (lol) in their house because tis the season and with the help of Secret Santa it's going to happen and then some....... And I do mean some as it's been taken care of at all levels. There is also a 7 year old boy who was taught there is no Santa from Foster Parents last year and if you look at the second photo I have challenged that remark.....

Brian I want to personally thank you for the gift card. But I also want you to know it was used to make sure the Great Grandmother had a visit from Santa also. She is the guardian caretaker right now and it's a load on her right now.........

Thank you Brian, your family, and Secret Santa..... Everyone at FABO have a Merry Christmas....

John
Alison
Steve
Debra
Robbin
Braxton (7 year old)
Lily (3 year old)
Daisy (2 year old)

Image786160828.jpg

Image1539343617.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

John, Thank you for sharing! Im sure you can make those little girls day brighten as well as the great grand mother!

Keep those pics coming of all the great gifts you're receiving. That is the enjoyment I receive out of doing this for the site!

Santa hooked me up with some small batch 90 proof from King County Distillery in New York.. Thanks Santa! I'll sip it with a big smile!
20171225_094726.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa, very nice Seahawks gear I've never seen the shirt and I love it! I got a chuckle out of the Rams/Seahawks score reminder as well : ) Merry Christmas to you and yours and to all FABO Members!!!

IMG_3191.jpg

I just opened my gift from @gunbunny. I got a badass rechargeable spotlight (having a 165 acre farm, this will REALLY come in handy!) a nice heavy duty, short throw ratchet (can’t ever have too many of those!) 2 sets of NOS key blanks, a nice Mopar tire pressure gauge and a Duster sign! I do have 2 of these Duster signs but they’re sorta like the ratchet, you can’t have too many!! Lol

Thanks a bunch, Chris! I love my gift!!

43AAE5E7-B03C-4D34-B2C6-A3CEB43454D5.jpeg

Thanks Santa for the Mad Max Art book ( a nice addition to my coffee table book collection ) and a Big Daddy Electric tee. It has been a very Merry Christmas here !!

DSCF8788.JPG

Received a couple nice T-Shirts from my Secret Santa. The Dodge Dart t-shirt i green just like the interior on my Dart! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

2017 secret santa gift.jpg

2017 secret santa gift-2.jpg

2017 secret santa gift-3.jpg

I don't KNOW HOW TO USE THE PHOTO option - but received my gift and LOVED IT! Thanks SANTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now hurry up and get the kids over in Canada. haha

santa must be sleeping of a drunk before he comes to my place
Im doing some leg work to find out whats going on. Also if anyone else has not gotten their gift, please message me to let me know. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
-
Back