Secret Santa

-

clhyer

Reaction score
Good morning folks, if you have ever participated in the site*s Secret Santa I want to direct your attention to this thread:
Asa needs a little help

IIRC, while not participating in a gift exchange, Asa headed up the SS (at least once) so that many of us could have a good time.
I am asking you today that if you have not given a little in this effort, please read the thread and help out our friend who so gladly has shared and given so much to the rest of us.
C

Yes, Asa will do whatever he can to help people, even if he doesn't have money, he donates his time to help out many members...

The world would be a much better place if more people were like him...

I did it 2 years i took a brake last year I was going though some tuff times with me and the ole lady . . Some one did it im not telling who . But it was not me . I may do it again this year if that member dont want to do it . I done it for the same resion i do every thing when i help . . To bring some happness in this world. I may be a broke joker. But that dont mean you cant still make some ones life better. If ive made you smile i betterd your day and im good with that . Yall have a blessed day ..Remember when in dout Asa style

-
Back