Asa needs a little help

-

ScampMike

Despicable Damn Yankee
Reaction score
Hey folks, Asa (Dart Doctor) - could use a little help. He is going through a really tough time and I am hoping to get some help up for him here. Yep, things are tough all over and we all have our crosses to bear.. and if you're not able to help a little, it's all good. What I am hoping for is that as many people as possible can hit him up with say.. a $10 spot? (or more if you can) - sorry folks, no auction here this time, his need is immediate.
I am hoping we can all help the man out - he has come to the rescue a bunch of times for other members here and I am hoping we can return the kindness!!!
Thank you in advance!!!!
here's a link to donate (it's his wife's account)
Pay Kristina Lee using PayPal.Me

also, here is the "back story" in case you're interested Been a hard few days .

Will do, Moving what I can in to my paypall thingie and send it out to our young member in need ....

Ok i copied and pasted this from a pm i was havin . I dont think i can put it any better then i did in it . There is more to the stroy but i dont want to go there . i dont even know where to start . Means so much to me . My ole lady is outta town with are kid . She dose not live with us . (dont have the means to give her the life she needs ) She lives 70 ish miles away . She will be getting cut on . On the 26 . With us me and her mom . Oweing the 1000 bucks . I was thinking i was not going to get to be there . I hope i can be there . Your asking yourself why would 1000 bucks hold every thing up ? Well nether one of us can work . Why you ask my ole lady can see just good enough to get her DL and really i think that was a fluk. Btw she sucks at driving and dont drive with out me . i have to hold the wheel and move the car some tims lol Me a few car crashes have made me unable to keep any kinda job. And some other things i dont want to go into. But you dont know what this means to me you to help us out this way.

wish I could send more. colonostomy for me next wed. last one 3 yrs ago didn't cost squat. now, medicare plan and hospital seems to think they need $300 to start! ha

if everyone would just send the $10 it would not take long to help this family, and $10 will not break anyone, even me!
it is far better to give, than to receive.

Let me scratch up some cash for my friend Asa.

20160717_182238.jpg

Done deal. How many times has Asa headed up benefit auctions for others? Or made you laugh?

-
Back