Asa needs a little help

-
with just switching jobs and going from every week pay to every other week and a week of non paid vacation on top of ten days in Indianapolis i am strapped. but if he is still in need on Friday i will do what i can.

Don

Ok guys again i want to thank all of you ! I just got home and im tired as all get out . Thanks thanks thanks .

Ok i copied and pasted this from a pm i was havin . I dont think i can put it any better then i did in it . There is more to the stroy but i dont want to go there . i dont even know where to start . Means so much to me . My ole lady is outta town with are kid . She dose not live with us . (dont have the means to give her the life she needs ) She lives 70 ish miles away . She will be getting cut on . On the 26 . With us me and her mom . Oweing the 1000 bucks . I was thinking i was not going to get to be there . I hope i can be there . Your asking yourself why would 1000 bucks hold every thing up ? Well nether one of us can work . Why you ask my ole lady can see just good enough to get her DL and really i think that was a fluk. Btw she sucks at driving and dont drive with out me . i have to hold the wheel and move the car some tims lol Me a few car crashes have made me unable to keep any kinda job. And some other things i dont want to go into. But you dont know what this means to me you to help us out this way.
Asa ,Pm me an personal address,I'll send your a 20.00 USPS money order....Or have theO.P,send me his..?. (No way,any digits get off my card..Lost 5 hundred,right before Christmas..) You got it,got to protect myself....

when we have an opportunity to help our fellow man, that really could use a helping hand, it gives us a chance to think about our good fortunes. yes, most of us can be short of cash, maybe our health is not always perfect, especially as we age, some of us a sitting a half bubble off ( won't mention any names! ha).......

what was the old story.... the man complained how bad his feet hurt, till he saw a man with NO feet!?????

I hope Asa can make the trip and be with his wife in this time of need, and replace some of that food he lost in that storm. may God bless.

Asa ,Pm me an personal address,I'll send your a 20.00 USPS money order....Or have theO.P,send me his..?. (No way,any digits get off my card..Lost 5 hundred,right before Christmas..) You got it,got to protect myself....
I would prefer to not play middle man - why not just PM Asa yourself?

Pm me I have it. It's the only way I send money also. No pay pal for me.

Ok guys had my days off on when my kiddo went under but thanks to you guys i made it Thanks guys . Shes tired but just fine. should be back to her self in a few days. She even go her alittle bear. You guys can stop sending money now im going to be fine now. thanks to you all. Ive been blessed by you all this is not the 1st time yall have helped me out . I dont forget. I thank you all more then you all can know . Or that my spelling will let me say on here. God bless you all . thank you thank you thank you .

Your mopar friend Asa aka Doc .

Great to hear, Asa! Your little one will always have good memories of you being there, and the little bear they gave her!

Ok guys had my days off on when my kiddo went under but thanks to you guys i made it Thanks guys . Shes tired but just fine. should be back to her self in a few days. She even go her alittle bear. You guys can stop sending money now im going to be fine now. thanks to you all. Ive been blessed by you all this is not the 1st time yall have helped me out . I dont forget. I thank you all more then you all can know . Or that my spelling will let me say on here. God bless you all . thank you thank you thank you .

Your mopar friend Asa aka Doc .

It's great to hear that things are getting better....

Take care of her and the Rattacuda... (and yourself...)

-
Back