Asa needs a little help

-
Done deal. How many times has Asa headed up benefit auctions for others? Or made you laugh?
So true - he is a good guy. As down as he has been, it was Asa that started the Tom and Dee auction and put some of his own personal collectable property out there, he's willing to give even when there's only a few bucks left in his own jar.. ya gotta admire that.
I also admire ALL of you who have stepped up here and donated - Thank you again! Of course, the more the merrier - so.. Saturday morning call out here!! :thumbsup: It would be great to see a few more!!

So true - he is a good guy. As down as he has been, it was Asa that started the Tom and Dee auction and put some of his own personal collectable property out there, he's willing to give even when there's only a few bucks left in his own jar.. ya gotta admire that.
I also admire ALL of you who have stepped up here and donated - Thank you again! Of course, the more the merrier - so.. Saturday morning call out here!! :thumbsup: It would be great to see a few more!!

so true. this is a man that gives what HE can when there is someone that can use some help.

my old granddad told me when I was a kid, ( back a few years), the old saying. never judge anyone till you walk a mile in their boots. sorta like my youngest daughter. she just turned 40 few days ago. she looks like a model, works full time job, drives 35 mi one way to get there, has 4 kids, she had Chrone's Disease bad , and 12 years ago the docs removed here large intestine. has to use that "bag". most people do not know.

we all have a load to bare, if we can share just a small portion of our good fortune, it is a wonderful thing in this life of ours. seems to me.

Cash was put in my bank yesterday Asa, so I will be doing what I can as soon as sugar britches gets up and transfers some to pay pal this morning bud

Sent all this ol man on the hill could my friend, I hope you are staying cool and have a few groceries in the fridge....... Prayers being sent every day as I pray..

How long is this going on? Long as we want to send payments?

How long is this going on? Long as we want to send payments?
I prefer the term donations but, ya know, being as it's not an auction I hadn't really considered an "ends at" date/time... it would be cool to see another page (or two) of replies that indicate help sent, but I can also see where continuing to "bump" this back to page 1 might start to be a little obnoxious.. is a week too much?

I prefer the term donations but, ya know, being as it's not an auction I hadn't really considered an "ends at" date/time... it would be cool to see another page (or two) of replies that indicate help sent, but I can also see where continuing to "bump" this back to page 1 might start to be a little obnoxious.. is a week too much?

You RALF obnoxious. No way. Keep up the good work.

I wasn't suggesting an end, just asking, as I have a payday coming up.

-
Back