See through valve covers?

-
No need for clear valve covers to make sure your lifters rotate, you can turn the engine over by hand before initial start up to confirm they rotate. If you wait until start up it is probably already too late.
not at all worried about my solid roller lifters rotating, well, they better not !
I think it would be cool as h--- to have clear ones to match my clear valley pan.

LOL^^ A see through set would be nice to get a quick look without pulling a valve cover.

I didn't mention SB because the concept is the same with both blocks. I thought that not narrowing the audience would give me a broader response. But I see that I narrow response was not avoidable.
quite a few guys on here , unavoidable , like me . Don't u just love us !! LOL its all good, I enjoy the hell out of this website. There are some pretty smart guys on here too !

quite a few guys on here , unavoidable , like me . Don't u just love us !! LOL its all good, I enjoy the hell out of this website. There are some pretty smart guys on here too !
Love shared for sure. We are all very lucky to have such a passionate and knowledgeable group to share with!!

-
Back