Seeking 69 A body archivist

-

69CoronetRT

Reaction score
I'm doing some research on VIN and SPD assignments at the 69 Hamtramck plant. I am looking to collaborate with people that track/log/document 69 Barracudas and/or Hamtramck built Darts.

Who are some of the 'go to' folks for info on the 69s?

I don't track VIN and SPD assignments but there is pretty much nothing else I don't know about 69 Darts. The man who tracks all Mopars is Dan Pausch in Las Vegas, he has more knowledge on any Mopar then anyone I know. I don't think he frequents this forum, but does on Moparts. There is a member here who has the M-Cod Cuda registry.

I don't track VIN and SPD assignments but there is pretty much nothing else I don't know about 69 Darts. The man who tracks all Mopars is Dan Pausch in Las Vegas, he has more knowledge on any Mopar then anyone I know. I don't think he frequents this forum, but does on Moparts. There is a member here who has the M-Cod Cuda registry.

Thanks. I'm fortunate to count Dan as a friend, collaborator and mentor.

Subsets of data like the M code or Floral Top cars would help.

The Mod Top website has all the info known on those cars. M-Code Cuda Dave Letourneau, M-Code Dart the most info is on the GTS Registry.

I have been keeping track of the Mr. Norms 68 GSS M-Code Darts, I have info on 14 of them.

-
Back