Seeking recommendation for exterior and interior screw set

-

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Lots of different companies offer interior and exterior screw sets for specific year and model Mopars. Last time I bought a set I spent lots of time rejecting what was sent and sending my old screws to the company to get what I actually needed (14 years ago). I'm hoping to avoid all that by asking here for recommendations for the best screw sets. Thank you for the information that you are willing to share.

I thought I hit gold when I found an outfit offering set sets all in stainless steel, only to call them last week and get a recording telling me that they were not accepting any parts orders in 2021 (day late and dollar short...).

All of the basic interior and exterior screw kits available from the majority of the vendors is basic screws, bolts and nuts that can be sourced through the big box hardware stores and such and put together to make up a kit. The more correct hardware can be purchased through AMK Products out of Winchester, VA. You can view the product via their website. RT Specialties has a wide selection and some of the more unique hardware.

Its nice to get individual bags with the correct length and even where they go, I'd go that route before buying in quantity from a store as I would be sure to forget something or worse, crank a long screw into a short hole and hit something.

RT Specialties has a wide selection and some of the more unique hardware.

I've been buying fasteners and hardware from Tom Race at RT Specialties for years ( decades?) and he is a great source. I wish he'd do model and year based kits.

Do you have a link or website for RT Specialties? I'm on my phone, so it would take forever to find that info. I know Classic Industries has an expensive kit.

-
Back