Seems I am liking cheap beer more and more

-
good job i too most like cheaper beers.when young and dumb i bought alot of steel reserve and king cobra and bud, i literally cant drink bud its the worst beer to me and pbr ewww.
that said my favs cause Ive been trying so many new cheap beers would be in order Stella1,rolling rock2,high life and or mgd3.

If I'm going to have more then a few adult beverages I choose High Life because it tastes decent and I can tug down several and still function while performing mechanical duties on the Scamp. I actually need to thank Miller Brewing company because it was a few to many High Lifes that made me say screw it I'm going all out on the car.

When asked what my favorite beer is I always reply "cold". I just got back from the Package store on base with this IPA. But my "Day Beer" is Coors Light. It's refreshing and you can drink 50 of them over the course of a day and still be sober.

AA7B1238-A7DA-4087-83EB-7317FE81BCEE-11398-0000129C8F773E61_zps008dfb75.jpg

886740D3-0FA6-4227-84CF-73D52A21E60C-11398-0000129CA2256DA4_zps1e57a384.jpg

wow u guys are lucky the cheapest bellywash here is about 13 bucks a sixpack .i like the cheap swill canadian 83 whiskey and on sale diet pepsi lots of homemade ice.

When asked what my favorite beer is I always reply "cold".

That made me Lol. My buddy used to always say "Gimme sumpin cold and gold!!"

If I'm out with the wife for dinner, I might drink a local micro brew or two. If I'm out in the garage working on the car, I'm drinking Bud Lights. I can drink two or twelve and wake up feeling the same.

It's all in what your body and taste buds get used to.

i like icehouse its my cheap beer of choice then theres coors light i think coors light might be a nectar from the gods

Sorry. I have to agree with ceekay and ramcharger, here. Bad beer is bad beer. I like drinking the good stuff, and yes, I can tell the difference ever after the 6th one.
I prefer dark beers, and unfiltered beers.

Bad beer is bad beer. I like drinking the good stuff

Taste is subjective. How can you say what tastes bad to someone else???

My buddy drinks Miller High Life Light by the thirty pack. He thinks it's the best beer in the world. Who's to say that he gets less taste enjoyment out of his beer than you do when you drink "the good stuff"???

Taste is subjective. How can you say what tastes bad to someone else???

I made no such claim.

Brian T said:
]My buddy drinks Miller High Life Light by the thirty pack. He thinks it's the best beer in the world. Who's to say that he gets less taste enjoyment out of his beer than you do when you drink "the good stuff"???

I didn't say that either.

I stated precisely what I meant. Here it is again:
"Sorry. I have to agree with ceekay and ramcharger, here. Bad beer is bad beer. I like drinking the good stuff, and yes, I can tell the difference ever after the 6th one.
I prefer dark beers, and unfiltered beers".

You'll notice I made no comment as to anyone else's "taste", other than pointing out that I agree with two other members, and to comment on what I like.

Thank you.

Sorry, I must have completely misunderstood every word you said.

It's called a beer fridge.

Attachments

• 20130209_191428.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 90
My bad. I had to apologize yesterday for saying something before I drank my first cup of coffee, and now before I had my first beer!!! Here is a shot of my "beer fridge". Coney Island Albino Python, 3 Red's Rye PA, a Centennial, four BL Platinum and what's left of a 30 pack of Bud Light. Remains of a Super Bowl party!!

FxCam_1360500367850_zps72447867.jpg

-
Back