Seems like everybody doesn,t like Canadian flag??

-
Put a post on about lakewood bellhousing.Zero reply,s.I,m sure there must be a couple guys here that have experienced steel bells.??????????????????????????????OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Instant gratification is what you're lookin' for ? :cheers: Take a break and be patient.

FABO has numerous members from Canada :love7:.

Your question will be answered ......

I love the Canadian flag, guess I would love the American flag if I was born down south!! Put the flag back on your posts and maybe we'll talk to ya!! Just kidding there.....I don't think the flag or not makes a diff on posts and if they get replies, sometimes it just takes awhile,I've even seen people having to put bumps on their posts. One of the nice things with this site as compared to others(not car related ones) is American, Canadian,South American, UK,Scandinavian countries doesn't matter, everyone belongs:cheers: I'd chime in to help ya if I could but Lakewood bellhousings I would have no thoughts to share,some of my auto knowledge is limited(thats why I read lots here) good luck with it, and yeah put that flag back up proudly!!!!

Nice blue dart by the way!!!

Let me see..40 guys looked at it ,Zero response??Guess i,m on my own!!

I don't think it is fair to say just because we don't know the answer to your question that we don't like Canada. I have never had any experience with that bell housing. So to give you advise would be a little misleading. Don't you think? You just have to be patient. Some one will help you sooner or later.

Happy motoring!

Got my problem fixed.I just wanted to see a time limit on posts.Nothing against the flag.WOW!!!Quick responses!

Let me see..40 guys looked at it ,Zero response??Guess i,m on my own!!

Sorry pettyblu, but I've been on this site for a couple years and have been helped and given help to my friends south of the border, so "no" having a canadian flag on your thread is not going to stop people from helping ya.

Terry

Seems like a nice flag to me. I have no experience with the bell housing though.

Good morning pettybludart.
It is labor day week end here in the states
and there are allot of folks out in there cars and
just enjoying there family and fiends
I have not looked at your post yet, But I am sure someone here
can help. I love the Canadian's:cheers: and there flag is very cool.=P~

:::-({|=I feel like a victim of reverse discrimination,or is that drive discrimination or neutral or low................................. lol

There are lots of us Canadians on the board that always get help. I don't care where anybody is from, if I can help, or comment I do. Based on the help I get, I would say nobody looks to see where you're from. It's all about the cars, and helping each other out. That's why this place is so cool.

Enjoy yourself, and don't worry.

I like the Canadian Flag too! Its better than the old union jack themed one prior to the current flag being adopted. I saw the book in Ottawa at the parliament building with all the flag design submittals, some of the ones with Beavers on them were pretty corny.

Have no experience with a Lakewood bellhousing, sorry.

well....wish i could afford to move up there..........F,..\K the American health care system !

i cant even afford to go to a doctor . guess death is the answer ?

well....wish i could afford to move up there..........F,..\K the American health care system !

i cant even afford to go to a doctor . guess death is the answer ?

Thats a post in itself. God I feal so sorry for some people who just have some bad health, or injuries down in the states.

as far as the flag goes...and no post with 40 lookers. 40 isn;t that much, I have had to wait for 100 lookers befor a reply.

Patients is a vertue. DOn't think I spelled it right. Oh well

Phil

-
Back