Seems like we have had a lot of new members lately

-

duster360

Reaction score
Is it just me or have we had a spike in new members lately? Been seeing a lot of members with low post counts here lately ( 50 or less ).

Ha ha how did you know? I've been a Ford man for a long time! But recently bought a 67 fastback barracuda looking for parts for it I ran up on a 69 charger bought it then found a 74 Road Runner (clone) liked it bought it also! Of course they all need a good restoration! But I am slowly but surely working on that too!

Ha ha how did you know? I've been a Ford man for a long time! But recently bought a 67 fastback barracuda looking for parts for it I ran up on a 69 charger bought it then found a 74 Road Runner (clone) liked it bought it also! Of course they all need a good restoration! But I am slowly but surely working on that too!

Keep working on them.... :cheers:

And don't call us Shirley.... :D

Yup, all you fault lmao!!!

J/K...welcome to FABO :glasses7:

Thank you...I'm helping a buddy with a '69 Dart built in Los Angeles with a 318...It now has a 383 and the entire car needs some TLC...It should be road worthy in 2 weeks, thanks to a ton of info I've learned from you guys :notworth:

I'm new on here because I just purchased a 67 Barracuda big block 383 but have 2 B BODIES and a COLT and figured i'd join now because I FINALLY have an A BODY!! WOOHOOO

I'm new on here because I just purchased a 67 Barracuda big block 383 but have 2 B BODIES and a COLT and figured i'd join now because I FINALLY have an A BODY!! WOOHOOO
Give some details on the Colt please. I've always liked them. I had one years ago but never did anything with it.

Dennis

if the flipper finds a car sitting somewhere usually g oing to heck, I figure they perform us a service. if they make a few bucks, a member here gets what he wants at a fair price, then why do some look down on this "flipper".
maybe because he supposed has no love for the Mopar? all the flippers I know are died in the wool mopar nuts. maybe some people just don't tend to make comments? or they figure they don't write in the "acceptable" fashion!? LOL just me
the great thing about the A car is its the only really model still out there to be found. affordable. nice size car. vcan be fast, fun, or durable and great mileage. the list goes on.... but yes, people keep finding, buying, and building them???????????????

Nah just kidding ....I used to feel outside the clique and I was back stabbed by a few here who bad mouthed me on another site when the original deleted thread was deleted. (some remember)

But I don't care.

This site is awesome and if someone don't like you in the sand box its their problem. I would say everyone on the site is in the "clique" except those who think its ok to take someone else's money and not send the parts.

there should be a "platinum member" club reserved for tech contributors only.

some with really high post counts have a high post count because they just post crap all day and never anything you can take home to help you with your car.

Huge difference between those who don't say much but contribute a lot and those who talk a lot but don't say much.

there should be a "platinum member" club reserved for tech contributors only.

some with really high post counts have a high post count because they just post crap all day and never anything you can take home to help you with your car.

Huge difference between those who don't say much but contribute a lot and those who talk a lot but don't say much.

Tech info talks.... BS walks.... :cheers:

Rani, you are an "asset" to this site.... LOL! :D

-
Back