Seems like we have had a lot of new members lately

-
there should be a "platinum member" club reserved for tech contributors only.

some with really high post counts have a high post count because they just post crap all day and never anything you can take home to help you with your car.

Huge difference between those who don't say much but contribute a lot and those who talk a lot but don't say much.

How much will that cost to join?

there should be a "platinum member" club reserved for tech contributors only.

some with really high post counts have a high post count because they just post crap all day and never anything you can take home to help you with your car.

Huge difference between those who don't say much but contribute a lot and those who talk a lot but don't say much.

im afraid I only qualify for the "pot metal membership". my post count is only high because I post bullshit all day and don't offer anything useful unlike most everyone else

im afraid I only qualify for the "pot metal membership". my post count is only high because I post bullshit all day and don't offer anything useful unlike most everyone else

Did you leave fbbo.....I never see you there.

I am on there more now because I ended up getting back into b- bodies and I have to chukkle because you said that was going to happen. Even though i still think they are beach whales

I think the dude that overlooks all this should have a rating system. he post above each reply.... would be something like 1A3D, for example. that way you look at the post and say to yourself, HUM, do I want to bother reading this reply. 1A3D would interpret 1. posted by knowlegable ( grammer police, please send me the correct spelilng) person, A. has sincere intentions, 3. he is full of poop 63% of the time so be forewarned, D. 23% he is correct and take his advice...!? LOL!!!

Did you leave fbbo.....I never see you there.

I am on there more now because I ended up getting back into b- bodies and I have to chukkle because you said that was going to happen. Even though i still think they are beach whales

its so "clicky" there I couldn't stand it any more. now I know why you left . I check it out from time to time, but I rarely post unless its a smartass comment LOL. im always logged out . if you aren't "one of them" , your opinions and tech help is always overruled by one of the "mopar gods"

Well my post count would be higher, but I was on vacation for about a year or so.

well , Ray , its good that you are back regardless of how much you post. I can say I get something out of every one lol

its so "clicky" there I couldn't stand it any more. now I know why you left . I check it out from time to time, but I rarely post unless its a smartass comment LOL. im always logged out . if you aren't "one of them" , your opinions and tech help is always overruled by one of the "mopar gods"

I logged in a few days ago and kinda noticed that. Along with some limited speech by a certain someone.

well I am not proclaiming a crush on you or anything like that but just an observation.

What you are doing by giving a less "popular" car attention and recognition and standing by the later B bodies makes you more of a real car person than most.

Even I am guilty of overlooking the less popular ones and staying with what the crowd says is bad ***. There is a lot to be learned from your variety of self thinkers and those who can appreciate automobiles of all kinds for what they are.

People forget that just simply owning a car does not make you an automatic car person.

Now don't go having a big head now.

well I am not proclaiming a crush on you or anything like that

awwwww...... shucks :D

Now don't go having a big head now.

never , not me. I am happy just to contribute in some way shape or form. I work with what I have because I don't have an endless bank account to drop a check on that next 69 charger or road runner. after all , if you are on FBBO and don't own one you are just another wanna be and will never be "one of them"

I logged in a few days ago and kinda noticed that. Along with some limited speech by a certain someone.

dare I ask ???? lol

sorry , didn't mean to throw the thread off track lol

never , not me. I am happy just to contribute in some way shape or form. I work with what I have because I don't have an endless bank account to drop a check on that next 69 charger or road runner. after all , if you are on FBBO and don't own one you are just another wanna be and will never be "one of them"

well in a way I am in the same boat with a lesser "popular" B-body ....even though I am in the 68-70 class which it what the world revolves around .....mine is a wagon which some wont acknowledge that Chrysler even made in the first place.

Ya beat me to that one. :D

It's a secret:):)

Oh, I get it!! Now I'm not in the clique, or in the outsiders club either!! Wow, tough crowd!! Guess I'll have to start my own club, and I'll have a killer handshake, secret words in spades, heck we'll have our own secret language!! Yea, that should do it!! Boy will you guys be jealous when you see OUR secret club shirts!! Yep, every one'll want one but guess what?? That's right, it's a secret!!! HA!!!

Oh, I get it!! Now I'm not in the clique, or in the outsiders club either!! Wow, tough crowd!! Guess I'll have to start my own club, and I'll have a killer handshake, secret words in spades, heck we'll have our own secret language!! Yea, that should do it!! Boy will you guys be jealous when you see OUR secret club shirts!! Yep, every one'll want one but guess what?? That's right, it's a secret!!! HA!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, i get it!! Now i'm not in the clique, or in the outsiders club either!! Wow, tough crowd!! Guess i'll have to start my own club, and i'll have a killer handshake, secret words in spades, heck we'll have our own secret language!! Yea, that should do it!! Boy will you guys be jealous when you see our secret club shirts!! Yep, every one'll want one but guess what?? That's right, it's a secret!!! Ha!!!

lol

Yup secret words like "posi" and the like. lol

lol oh I see , your own personal secret squirrel shirts .. I don't like squirrels any way , but thanks for asking lmao

if the flipper finds a car sitting somewhere usually g oing to heck, I figure they perform us a service. if they make a few bucks, a member here gets what he wants at a fair price, then why do some look down on this "flipper". maybe because he supposed has no love for the Mopar? all the flippers I know are died in the wool mopar nuts. maybe some people just don't tend to make comments? or they figure they don't write in the "acceptable" fashion!? LOL just me the great thing about the A car is its the only really model still out there to be found. affordable. nice size car. vcan be fast, fun, or durable and great mileage. the list goes on.... but yes, people keep finding, buying, and building them???????????????
oh I'm not bitter about it id rather we have it then some sumo I was just explaining the 5 year 4 posters

I remember back when the only nationally recognized place to ad a car or parts was Mopar collectors guide (MCG) and Hemmings. yes, i'm a dinaseur ( spelling, grama police help please>), , but have learned to halfway work the puter.( why didn't it fix my spelling.) oh wait, I give a s---. LOL ( that's a joke). not always sure if feebay is a blessing or a curse. sites like FABO, sure serve many purposes, most of which are positive.
we all see people pop o n here to try to cash in an overpriced ( we might think) part or car. but maybe they wind up keeping the car, or getting an A body they really want? and become a member.
not sure of the clique. i'm sure i'm not part of it if it exists. kinda like high school, there was the secret handshake, never did it, I wasn't one of the "in" guys. I came to school with hay on my shirt and poop on my boots. did I care, NO. LOL
one thing I wish I had done when I first started fooling with these old Mopars, was to have the cars I liked and not worry if anyone else liked that car! cars I bought to resale, to pay for my keepers, well they better be a car in demand , yes. but it took my quite a few years to learn to march to the beat of MY drum. O K so it was out of tune, and funny looking> LOL

-
Back