Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh owen

Bang em till it breaks
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
This is for the Wisconsin and MN guys. Need gone this weekend. It's an 84 dodge 250 sno commander, someone swapped in a 360 with J heads but no spark, it ran shy of 2 years ago very well but now has no spark i tried the basics new ballast new brain box new ignition relay I have a new distributor in the box included but I tried a good used one and still nothing, I give up It has rust as all do. Need gone $1400 worth more in parts but the wife wants it gone yesterday! Located Ellsworth Wisconsin

20220610_211735.jpg

20220607_154609.jpg

20220607_154621.jpg

20220607_154632.jpg

20220607_154644.jpg

Last chance on this one, it's on the trailer. Will be cutting front and rear end out and engine and trans. Rest getting scrapped unfortunately

Driver side floors are shot cab corners not great. No rockers on driver side. Overall its rusty as it's a factory plow truck from WI priced it for the drivetrain and the nice dash

ok , i have a friend looking for a plow truck, but i just looked at miles to you (300) i dont think he would like my fuel bill, lol to haul it back to Illinois.
thanks.

ok , i have a friend looking for a plow truck, but i just looked at miles to you (300) i dont think he would like my fuel bill, lol to haul it back to Illinois.
thanks.

If you towed that back to Missouri, you'd likely quadruple your money or better. Old 4wd Dodges are bringing bank here right now.

List it on marketplace, craigslist or Ebay. It will sell. It probably blew a fusible link and probably the reason why it won't get spark. Happened on my Ramcharger.

Has been Listed on craigslist and fakebook. Trucks at my dads place now. $850 COMPLETE AS IS. no lower
truck will 100% run if you put a points dist in and a cheap inline electric fuel pump by pass all the other crap and run it that way

Dana 44 front np208 transfer case dana 60 rear believe to be 3.55 rear gear but cant read the tag very well. I probably have an extra 8.75 housing I can include, someone can cut the housing ends off and narrow up the dana 60 to fit your car.

Also have a set of black small block long tube headers like new, 318 2brl cast intake and some 70 duster parts im throwing in with who ever buys this toilet lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back