Selling my 64 dart GT 4spd how much is it worth?

-

Pete64GT

Reaction score
Well I just heard that the little old lady accepted my offer on the 70 Duster, so I will need to make room for it in the garage. I'm wondering what your honest opinion is on how much a 64 dart GT 273 4 speed manual car is worth. the car does have some rust issues in the trunk, and the previous owner said he repaired some other rust elswhere on the car. I have started to strip it down, so the body is very ugly right now, but seems to be pretty solid, some small patches of bondo. Interior is actually in great condition, seat have no tears, dash looks nice, I think theres a tear in one or two of the inner panels in the rear. Under the hood looks great and the car runs and drives nice, the rear axle is the 7 1/4 and when I serviced it it appeared to have a clutch type sure grip in it similar to an 8 3/4 sure grip. the rear end may need some work, it makes a little noise. Anyway, really not sure what to ask for it or if I should maybe paint it (although I really don't want to cover anything up or hide something) first. Any help with this would be appreciated. By the way, Nadaguides.com says low retail is $6090 which is pretty excessive and probly doen't apply to a project car, but seriously , whats this thing worth? Pete

some pics would help but I say if it runs in the 1000 - 1500 range?

I bought mine for $1,200 about 5 years ago but it was a /6 auto setup. daily driver with no rust. do you have any pics? also by chance what color is the interior?

I just sold one minus the drive train for $450.

I tried for weeks to get $500 out of it but no interest. this was a 64 Dart GT original 4 speed car, decent interior no rust issues.

Craig

SAY IT AINT SO.............Ive got a ton in mine and havn't done the fbrakes or the Rend yet.. Ive been offered 7K. This was a 6 cyl car.

n703705300_2439013_7261.jpg

-
Back