-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Dartman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am starting a new business and need to sell some toys! My loss is your gain. I am selling 2 68 darts and 1 69. 1st is a 68 GT car that was a 270 car, but has a 1968 340 in it with a GTS hood. It has buckets and console, rust free body, bought to Hemi Clone, asking 5400 OBO

Next is a 1968 Hemi clone car I have everything to finish, just needs to be dissassembled and put back together. I have almost all correct parts! New hemi engine with repo crossram, custom 727, Moser Dana 60 etc. Body is Arizona car, no rust. Rollcage done, correct Superstock seats, shifter, you name it. Asking 37,000 OBO. Worth 75 grand done all day long!

Last is my 69 Baby. Car started as a 6 cyl, California car with 50,000 1 owner miles. Car completely stripped and rebuilt from groung up. Best of everything! 572 Indy Aluminum Motor @ 10.5 to 1 pump gas motor with 660 horse and 750 ft of torque. Awesome! Pro trans 727 built right with 4500 stall trans brake, street friendly, Moser Dana 60, Cal tracs, Altercation K member, 4 wheel disks, Car is perfect! I have every receipt spent! over 75,000 invested. Sacrifice for 55,000. Car was in Popular Hot Rodding unfinished! You must see to appreciate. Ultimate street car!!!

If you have interest, Call me and I can get pics of any of them.
Thanks
Chris
641 590 3707
641 590 3707

I am starting a new business and need to sell some toys! My loss is your gain. I am selling 2 68 darts and 1 69. 1st is a 68 GT car that was a 270 car, but has a 1968 340 in it with a GTS hood. It has buckets and console, rust free body, bought to Hemi Clone, asking 5400 OBO

Next is a 1968 Hemi clone car I have everything to finish, just needs to be dissassembled and put back together. I have almost all correct parts! New hemi engine with repo crossram, custom 727, Moser Dana 60 etc. Body is Arizona car, no rust. Rollcage done, correct Superstock seats, shifter, you name it. Asking 37,000 OBO. Worth 75 grand done all day long!

Last is my 69 Baby. Car started as a 6 cyl, California car with 50,000 1 owner miles. Car completely stripped and rebuilt from groung up. Best of everything! 572 Indy Aluminum Motor @ 10.5 to 1 pump gas motor with 660 horse and 750 ft of torque. Awesome! Pro trans 727 built right with 4500 stall trans brake, street friendly, Moser Dana 60, Cal tracs, Altercation K member, 4 wheel disks, Car is perfect! I have every receipt spent! over 75,000 invested. Sacrifice for 55,000. Car was in Popular Hot Rodding unfinished! You must see to appreciate. Ultimate street car!!!

If you have interest, Call me and I can get pics of any of them.
Thanks
Chris
641 590 3707
641 590 3707

With the market very soft for cars like this, I really think your prices are too high. I just sold a TOY of mine that I had 80k into. It Sold for 30k. Its not your particular TOYS but the market itself...........I wish you the best in selling them.

Where are the pictures? I do agree the prices are a bit much, but hey, they are your cars. Best of luck to you.

That's just cruel. Hopefully you are joking about your wife saying they MUST go. I would tell her to look in the mirror to see who going. LOL JK, a little.
Hope I didn't offend you. :-D

Not trying to sound harsh, but you're a new member with 2 posts in 5 months both trying to sell high dollar cars in a soft economy. Good luck!

I have to concur with the others * Bad time to sell high dollar cars & a bad time to start a new business * Not only do you take a beating on your cars - but if the business isn't successful ... Well I'm sure you know what I mean * Just my 2 cents from a guy that's been in business nearly 34 years - things are tuff out there - make's the early 90's recession look good. I still wish you the best of luck with both !!!

Thanks for some of your input, to answer a few of your question's, I am located in Iowa, And I do know that prices are down, but I know things are still selling. A friend of mine just sold a Hemi clone for 80 grand, and my 69 is way nicer, faster, and better driving, so maybe I am crazy??? Plus I don't have to sell, it would just be easier. If I cant sell the 69 and/or the Hemi car, oh well. I will finish the LO23 clone this winter and sell in the spring.
Thanks

looking for power steering pump and gear box for my 67 dart ,been told will also need a steering column because the manual steering is to short ..so do you have in your selling any of the following that usable for a 67 dart ,slant 6 225..

I'm not in the market for a near complete car, but I have to echo the sentiment of the others. Without pictures of the cars, and being hesitant to post any, you aren't building yourself a credible reputation.

:wack:people are so strapped for cash they are very careful that they don't get taken. Be upfront and don't just tell us what your selling, show us!

Ok. Just requested pictures of 68. Have the cash. Lets see what transpires. Spook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back