Selling my Duster.

-

Galactic_eyes

Reaction score
I being giving a lot of thought to selling my Duster. It's to the point of not being able to sleep. I really love my car but I want something else. I've always liked the 71, 72 Dart Swingers. The only way I could get one is to sell my Duster and it is driving me crazy.
What would you guys do? I know this might be a worthless thread but I just needed some input.

That's funny, I sometimes feel the same way about my Swinger. I've been thinking that I'd like to get a Demon or Duster instead! But I just know that if I sold my Dart I would eventually regret it. And I don't want to be that guy you hear about who's searching for an old car he used to have!!

BTW, nice "Cars" job on the Duster.

Follow your heart and do what you gotta do.

My preference is a '70 Charger, '70 Challenger or a '71 'Cuda. I'll have to axe my Demon to get one, but at today's prices I won't get much for it.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Wylde1.

I always liked that picture of your car, but I know what you mean about the 71/72 Dart. I'd say go for it. Do you have one picked out?

Sounds like the OE and second poster should trade cars for awhile.

Meet in da-middle guys!

That's the way I feel sometimes. I actually had listed my Duster on E bay earlier this year as I was really hot on the trail of a 62' Chrysler 300. But the higest bid did not warrant me selling my car vs what I have invested into it. I know I will never get what I invested into my vehicle at resale and that does not really matter anymore because my 12 year old daughter has dibs on the Duster when she gets older. So maybe when she is around 30 I "may" give it to her then, but either way I have decided to keep it and attempt to replace as many of the old parts with NOS parts and at that point when I do hand it down to my Daughter, I know it will be safe and she will have a nice vehicle that hopefully she will take as good care of it as I am trying to do. She does appreaciate the car and loves it, even if i mention selling it, she gets all upset so I am keeping it.

-
Back