-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzydean

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling the 71 Scamp. Has the slant with power strng,pwr brakes,gold color with the vinyl top removed and painted by prev owner but still has the trim. The front seat was redone along with the carpet. I have replaced the kick panels the old one had speakers in them and the arm rests but there not the greatest. The inside is very clean was painted by prev owner,has nice stereo,great speakers. The front what was left of it was replaced with the bracket made by a FABO member with 2 3 1/4" in it. Heater works also comes with a rear defroster not hooked up yet. Has ralley wheels which were powder coated silver with newer tires. rebuilt 8 1/4,rebuilt power disc brakes,super 6 motor has about 6k miles,trans about 1500,ignition converted to gm hei per slant 6.com instructions and it runs great. Needs minor work like carb adjusting its a rebuilt carter but needs fine tuning,valves are about ready for adjusting,hood and pass door need a little lining. The body is in overall great cond comes with a spare pass door in great shape but different interior paint. Also has new exhaust. And I have just purchased the headlight conversion kit from a member here just havent had time to install. Asking $3600. PM me for more details I will try to get pics up this weekend. PS car is in washington state. You can always PM me for my number Thanks. Dean

Pics are on Craigslist KPR under Mopar I couldn't get them to download here. Thanks for looking. And I added another part to go with but you have to look it up to see what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back