semi new guy with 68 notchback

-

willpt2001

Reaction score
Hi all... finally getting back to working on my Barracuda that I rescued from storage at a local wrecking yard that was closing in 2012. I have been on this site a lot, learning as much as possible and enjoying the posts along the way. Just finishing the 75 Dart disc swap this weekend, then doing the header dance with some new never installed craigslist hedmans I got for $75.00. The guy went with shorty headers for his Dart rather than fight these into submission.
So many little things to do some days I don"t know where to begin, but since I have been gathering parts since I bought it, I can just reach into a bag and pull out a new shiny SOMETHING to install.

I have to thank you for all the helpful info you didn't know you were giving me; I do think I saved $$$ and time by reading first...probably missed out on adding the new creative vocabulary though.

I have a set on my flickr page called random mopars I liked, if anybody feels like taking a look at about 100 mopars, go here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/williamh/sets/
Mine is the first pic in the set the day I brought it home.
There are lots of car show pics here, not just mopars if you can take looking at the off brands (just kidding, I would love to own many of them).

Hope to see you out at Spring Fling April 5th & 6th. Huge all Mopar swap meet and all Mopar car show.

Best place to find Mopar parts west of Mississippi and it's right here in So Cal.

-
Back