serious question about the world

-
If you got that far away there would be no way to "report" your finding because it would take 4.5 billion years for the data to get back to earth????/ We would all be dead if the sun had not supernova-ed by then???Treblig (The Science Guy)

Phht! speak for yourself !

Seriously thought how in the hell do I get my headlights to work on my space ship when I’m traveling just near the speed of light? I’m flying blind out here!
I can easily give you the answer to your question when you attain a speed "near the speed of light". But traveling at that speed I doubt that the message would ever get to you??????? Besides, even if you could see what's in front of you (an object) traveling at that speed.......the object wouldn't be at the distance that you think because the light that you see coming off an object in space is traveling towards you at the speed of light. If you add that to your speed (near the speed of light) then it's closer by two times the speed of light. In other words you'll be dead a long time before you actually see the object!!! Treblig (The Science Guy)

In order to actually move yourself at the speed of light, your mass would have to be zero to achieve that, or it would take infinite energy to get to that speed. So it it'll never happen.
Unless of course, some trick will have to be thought off first that 'hides' or fakes your actual mass to be zero, to the world, universe or better; spacetime, so you could travel that fast.

Another little bit of annoyance could be that time for you is ticking slower, or pretty much standing still if you actually travel at lightspeed.
While the universe around you is ageing at it normal current (relative) rate.

In order to actually move yourself at the speed of light, your mass would have to be zero to achieve that, or it would take infinite energy to get to that speed. So it it'll never happen.
Unless of course, some trick will have to be thought off first that 'hides' or fakes your actual mass to be zero, to the world, universe or better; spacetime, so you could travel that fast.

Another little bit of annoyance could be that time for you is ticking slower, or pretty much standing still if you actually travel at lightspeed.
While the universe around you is ageing at it normal current (relative) rate.
The other annoyance is that the light coming at you (direction you are heading) will be Doppler shifted far beyond the UV range making nothing visible to the naked eye.

Using billions of years as a science is not science. The only way to prove their point is by using graphs and pictures. This is imagination only.

6AE8E21D-205D-4F32-A689-0EE91E7680C9.jpeg

-
Back