[WANTED] Serviceable 318 block

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Corpus Christi. I have 2 70s 318 blocks. One has been completely machined with pistons/rings installed, crank ground and installed, new mild cam and cam bearings installed. Basically a short block.
The second block is a stock bore 318 block (bare).
I also have a nice set of 318 heads that came off my low mileage 318 Barracuda. I swapped it out for some 302 heads.

Don't know if Corpus is too far for you>|??

Treblig

I'm in Corpus Christi. I have 2 70s 318 blocks. One has been completely machined with pistons/rings installed, crank ground and installed, new mild cam and cam bearings installed. Basically a short block.
The second block is a stock bore 318 block (bare).
I also have a nice set of 318 heads that came off my low mileage 318 Barracuda. I swapped it out for some 302 heads.

Don't know if Corpus is too far for you>|??

Treblig

Thanks for the offer, you're just too far away. I couldn't justify a 800 mile round trip. I didn't realize corpus was 415 miles from here!

That's perfectly understandable. Many times people come down to Corpus to vacation and I thought that there might be a chance that you were one of those people. I had a guy drive down from Oklahoma for a real nice set of rally rims (I had for sale) but he was coming down to visit his relatives. Between his trunk and his back seat he able to haul them back home!!
Another guy had a friend coming down from San Antonio. His friend picked up a transmission that I had for sale. Luckily both of the blocks as sitting in dry storage and will hibernate until needed or sold.

Good luck with your search!!

Treblig

I have a 89 LA roller block. will need to be bored out. can be used as flat tapet or hydr roller has oil holes for shaft rockers. im up around Azle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back